This week, we replayed the InTouch Insurance Show from May 3rd.
In that show, we reviewed the basic homeowners insurance coverages:
- Dwelling - covers the structure itself.
- Other Structures - covers detached structures, such as sheds, etc.
- Personal Property - covers your furniture, clothing, electronics, etc.
- Loss of use - pays for temporary accomadations, if you are forced to relocate due to a covered cause of loss.
- Personal Liability - protects you if someone is injured on your property or if your dog bites someone, etc.
If you missed the show, you can download it here.
Also, don't forget to "Like" our Facebook page since we are donating $1 for every new "Like" to Opportunity Village up to $500 in June!